Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just when I've had enough....


Hannah really pushed all my buttons today. It was too cold to play outside today and she was bored and decided to be a big pain in my butt. She has a stubborn streak a mile wide. I don't know where she gets that from? Just when I had had enough and my patience was gone, I took her to her room for our nightime ritual of a story and song in the rocking chair. She reached her hand up to my face, took her pacifier out of her mouth, and babbled what sounded to me like "I love you mommy." All of the days frustration melted away and I felt my heart swell with love. I am so amazed at the kind of love I have for her, It is so unlike anything I have ever felt before. She is my angel. I can't remember life before her and I can't imagine life without her.

No comments: